Based on the following findings:
- Planet 9 path angle of entry to the solar plateau is 30 degrees south of the solar plateau; according to Caltech research published in January 2016.
- Earth elliptic path could be caused by the gravitational pull of a binary star system (still being investigated) and comes to a perihelion on January 3rd when the Earth is at 285 degrees (i.e. in the Capricorn constellation).
- Currently the two magnetic poles on Earth are moving eastward, which according to my research back in 2009, as published on this site, is caused by the magnetic pull of a planetary object that is not yet a known member of the inner solar system, and that the speed of moving eastward has been in acceleration mode in recent years.
I believe the 9th planet could be spotted at the intersection of these two planes.
- Plane A: The one that intersects the Earth and Sun at 285 degrees on the Earth Orbit in the Capricorn constellation and
- Plane B: The one that intersects the Sun at 30 degrees from South of the Solar Plateau.
The intersection leads to a space line between Grus and Tucana constellations.