Noah is estimated to have lived between 8,000 BC and 9,000 BC? When the Exodus is dated between 3,500 to 3,600 years ago as evidenced by the geological discoveries and ancient scripts and when the ninth planet that was observed by Abraham is dated 7,000 years ago as explained on the Abraham Mystery Planet page of this site, could it be that Noah lived 10,600 years ago, and that the ninth planet, or as NASA named it Tyche, had approached the inner solar system again? If so, would the same pattern of Earth Changes had been repeated? Here is what would probably have happened, given the historic citing of the holy books and the scientific introduction for Earth Temperature, Earth Magnets, Earth Spin Speed: The magnetic pull of the ninth planet would have caused the magnetic core of the Earth to tilt, and its magnetic field to tilt along. A magnetic pull simply means that some of Earth Magnetic Field Force lines would get protruded into space instead of circumventing Earth from magnetic pole to magnetic pole. Earth’s magnetic field would have appeared to get weaker, when measured from any place on the Earth’s surface (except when measured at Antarctica; where the north magnet field strength, fluxing out, is hardly touched). The tilting of Earth magnetic core would have been manifested by the two magnetic poles wandering away from their original positions. The Ice Caps formed over thousands of years, would have become unshielded and would have suddenly melted in a way similar to what we have started to experience recently. The grand finale would have taken the world by surprise, as the final tilt left the remaining ice unprotected, causing a sudden fragmentation of giant ice blocks to fall into the ocean, producing tidal waves and tsunami along the shores. The ice meltdown and an increased spin speed of the planet will elevate the sea water to an unprecedented level between the tropics. An increase in Earth Spin Speed, which is manifested by the 10,000 year old Plasmoids meant that oceans will bulge and a maximum hight of sea water is reached at the equatorial level; creating unprecedented flood of human known history. Let us consider it one step at a time:
- The magnetic pull of the ninth planet, at a distance, got stronger as it approached the inner solar system.
- The Magnetic Field Force lines (MFF) circumventing the Earth got less and less as some of it bonded, through space, with the MFF of the ninth planet.
- The weaker the MFF surrounding the Earth became, the more space is given to the Sun charged particles to increase its speed as it spiraled along the Magnetic Field Force lines between the Earth magnetic poles.
- The faster, longer spiral path motion the protons pick up around the Magnetic Field Force lines, the more thermal energy is produced as protons collide with one another at the Thermosphere layer of the atmosphere. A thermal energy map for the Thermosphere is emerged with hottest spot high above the magnetic equator where the MFF lines are distant from one another i.e. weakest, due to the curvature of our planet.
- The more energy radiated in the Thermosphere layer, the more thermal energy reaching the surface of the Earth and a Global Warming is observed. Fire sparked easily in dry wood and surface heat became unbearable, oceans warmed and Methane was released in the air only to devour Oxygen and produce green house gases; namely Carbon Dioxide and Vapor to increase the global warming of the planet.
- The Inner Core MFF lines, that bonded with that of the ninth planet, started to cause the Inner Core to tilt, producing tremors and quakes.
- The magnetic poles followed every new position that the Inner Core assumed and accordingly started to wander away from original locations. The whole MFF lines started to tilt.
- Following the Thermosphere thermal map, the temperature belts of the Earth are centered around the wandering magnetic pole. They, too, started to tilt resulting in Climate Exchange.where cold climate became warm and vice versa.
- The Ice Caps started to melt down and initially eroded from the side that the high intensity MFF lines was tilting away from.
- The water level in the ocean started to rise slowly due to melting of ice caps.
- The vaporization process took care of the rising ocean level.
- More clouds were formed and additional Vapor became airborne, leading to heavier gale winds and rain.
- Increased precipitation resulted all over the planet, and mostly along the magnetic equator, where evaporation is highest.
- Some parts of the Earth became cooler, and other parts became warmer. There was more rain in parts, and there was drought in others.
- At the interim stage, rain kept pouring and floods exaggerated. Tremors proliferated as the Inner Core tilting speed increased.
- At the climax stage, the tilting was so rapid that the whole ice caps at the Ice Caps melted in hours, not days, weeks, or months.
- The sudden discharge of ice chunks from the Antarctic into the ocean produced huge waves, thousands of kilometers away. The tsunami earned few hundred meters height as the tidal wave reached shallow coastal lines.
- The tilting of the Inner Core produced a different gap angle between the Earth magnetic axis and rotation axis, leading Earth Spin Speed to change. The more spin speed, the more bulged oceans became around the equatorial belt and a great flood is born between the Tropics.
I was always wondering, how come the human maximum life span at the time of Noah was close to a thousand years of age; whereas, it is currently decreased to a hundred years at best? The answer could be simple when we reflect on the Pineal gland which is activated by light, and does control the various bio- rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the Hypothalamus gland, which directs body’s thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process”. The Earth Magnetic page tells us that the Lorentz forces are created of pairs of equal magnitude and opposite directions along the shell that separate the Inner Mantle and the Outer Core. The perimeter torque of such pairs of forces keeps the spinning of the planet going counterclockwise for the moment. The Lorentz force is proportionate to the strengths of the electric current, the magnetic force and the tilt angle between the magnetic field and the spinning axis. If the tilt angle became larger and the magnetic poles settled finally in India and Brazil for example, the Earth will slow down its spinning speed about its axis and the length of day and night would, therefore, get longer. Earth would still complete a full circle around the Sun in the same time it experiences nowadays, in what we call a solar year. However, the succession of day and night will be less frequent than 365 per solar year. If the succession of day and night, during a year for example, is brought down by 10 fold i.e. to 36, the Pineal gland aging process will slow down so that the life span, in terms of solar years, will increase in the same proportion i.e 10 fold. The maximum life span could jump from 90 to 900 years. Could that sequence of events or a Cycle of Change repeats itself, now that we are approaching 3,550 years from the last time the ninth planet paid the solar system a visit?